I. Small & Medium Entrepreneurs, and others
- Seminar Workshop on "How to self-keep BIR required Books of Accounts, and file and pay tax returns"
- Seminar on "Basic Accounting Process for IT programmers and professionals"
- Seminar on "How to Register Corporation with the SEC & Other Government Agencies"
- Seminar on "Value Added Tax (VAT), In and Out"
- Seminar on "Basic Business Taxation, a Conceptual Overview"
- Seminar on "Withholding Tax Computations and Compliance"
- Seminar on "BIR Tax Assessment, Approaches at Administrative Level"
- Tutorials on Tax Implications of transactions, returns preparations and filings, etc.
- Tutorials on Bookkeeping & BIR Compliance
II. BSA and non-BSA college students
- Basic Accounting subjects;
- Higher Accounting subjects; and,
- Feasibility Study Financial Aspect preparation
III. BSA, non-BSA, and College of Law Students
- Income Taxation;
- Donor's & Estate Taxation
- Value-added tax and Other Percentage Taxes;
- Local Taxation (RPT, CTC, Business Taxes, & remedies); and,
- Tax Assessments, Refunds and Tax Credit Certificates;
Our main speaker/tutor is a Certified public Accountant (CPA) who has gained much professional experience being in the Tax Division of a law office based in Makati for more than six (6) years now, and as a part-time professor in the College of Accountancy – Polytechnic University of The Philippines, Taguig for about four (4) years now handling basic accounting & taxation subjects. Other tutors are also CPA's in the active practice of profession.
For reservation, arrangements and inquiries, please contact Jobelle @ (02) 348-2193 / 0922-856-2358 or send mail to email@example.com.